Wednesday, July 29, 2015

"Our" Casualties along the Waterways....

(We are going "off-the-grid" to anchor out in the Georgian Bay for many nights....)

Casualties:

1 pair of Charlie’s sunglasses deposited into the ICW (my fault)
1 pair of my sunglasses deposited into the ICW (my fault)
1 Nikon 35 mm lens crushed along the Albemarle Sound (my fault)
1 Nikon Zoom lens busted along the Chesapeake (my fault)
1 Thermo cell donated into the Erie Canal (my fault)
1 iPhone glass screen shattered somewhere between Virginia and New York (my fault)
1 Fender busted from jagged aluminum docks in Haverstraw, New York (NOT my fault)
1 Fender step busted from unknown cause (NOT my fault)
0 Wine glasses broken!
Garmin and I attacked twice by large dogs off leashes at marinas = 1 busted elbow (NOT my fault)

No comments:

Post a Comment