Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Day 3

Winds were howling today, at least 30 mph. We took full advantage of  living like landlubbers for a change. Having the rental car, we tended to  'normal activities'.  These activities included  Dogie spa for Garmin (which was well overdue), pedicure and haircut for me, breakfast out (that I didn't have to cook), sun glass replacement shopping (since I've donated all of mine in waterways), provisioning, along with oil and filter purchases for upcoming boat maintenance. We had a busy and productive day!  Over the past two months I thought Garmin was gaining weight.  After his spa day today he lost at least 5 lbs of fur!  He's thinner than I thought!  His dog harness is too large for him now! Extra dog biscuits will be offered daily now!  We enjoyed the views of Milwaukee driving around town today! What a beautiful city!




I don't recognize this guy!


Miller Park


Yesterday and today's transportation was a lovely Nissan Versa (stock photo as I was too busy to remember to take photo)



No comments:

Post a Comment