Monday, June 15, 2015

Deale, Maryland - Day 10

Spent the day dealing with online and phone schedules of pre-planning logistics for returning to Fort Worth to handle 'real life'.... dealing with renewing Drivers Licenses, doctors appointments, dental appointments, flight schedules, pre-determining where we may be for next September, etc., etc., etc...........that took a lot of  phone calls and too much time, scheduling, re-scheduling...  Through that "static" I managed to make a wonderful dinner! Cell phones cooperated for me to enjoy a phone conversation with my Awesome Mom and Charlie to talk to his #1 sister!!


Grilled Shrimp Salad. (Notice, that although we live aboard, my loving husband still finds ways to buy me weekly fresh flowers like he's done for the past ten years, since we met. Well, there were a few weeks along this journey that they were not available...but that does NOT count!)


Life is good.  Absolutely a beautiful late afternoon view!

1 comment: