Friday, March 25, 2016

Vero Beach, Florida - Days 3 - 6

We had a great six days here. Donna and Craig, along with Dylan, aboard Mighty Fine moored here! We were so excited to spend time with them and Garmin got to reunite with his boat buddy, Dylan! Craig shared his 'local knowledge' of places to enjoy in this area via dinghy. Garmin and Dylan enjoyed romping together at the marina park grounds and the dog park next door. We enjoyed the beach, local restaurants, and laughs throughout the week. Geraldine and Alan, aboard Stray Cat also hooked a mooring ball here. We had met them back at Ft. Myers Beach. It was great seeing them again and enjoying dinner together.





Here's a dinghy access with gate leading into the dog park area...


...and a very nice dinghy dock at the dog park.




Garmin and Dylan reuniting! Dylan was absolutely overwhelmed for over an hour in being here! He could not settle down! Too cute!


Great dinghy access across the street from the beach.




Feeling beachy with Donna and Craig!



Always a great feeling seeing our dinghy's are still there after hours at the beach!



Donna, Craig, and Dylan dinking ahead of us.



Mighty Fine vessel moored on ball.


Dylan keeping watch.


Dinner stop where we enjoyed dinner which also included Geraldine and Alan, aboard Stray Cat! Last time we saw all four of them, plus Dylan,  was in Fort Myers Beach back in January.


At port, view from aboard our Flying Fish.


My new bike! Our bikes were stolen at Fort Myers Yacht Basin. I was very upset as my bike was perfect for my bad back and they don't make them anymore. It was the only bike that I could ride without pain and the positioning would not potentially harm my back or bother the rods and bolts attached to my entire spine. Charlie searched and found one that positions me exactly like my other one (semi-recumbent). He even surprised me with a bow! It's manufactured by Day 6, and the model is a Dream 8. The most comfortable bike ever! Charlie even bought himself one!


The Marina grounds are so beautiful.





Red, right, return! Just a hunch but I bet a boater lives here!

No comments:

Post a Comment