Thursday, December 3, 2015

Clearwater Beach, Florida - Day 4

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Another beautiful day in Florida! My sister-in-law, Linda, treated me to a ferry ride out to Shell Key for the day! I've never seen so many seashells on a beach before! We had the island all to ourselves most of the afternoon, with only a few people there for a short time. It was a perfect beach day! While I was gone, some Elf-guy stopped by .....


Thank you, Betsy, for the thoughtful birthday present! I can't wait to enjoy it with you this week!


I saw Linda's beachcombing gear and knew I was in for a treat!








Billions of seashells!!!


Even the sea urchins were covered in seashells!



My beachcombing Sensi, Linda!


Linda found three horseshoe crab shells!




We drove past Tropicana Field.


Meanwhile, back on the boat, Garmin was looking for me all day long.


And some Elf-guy went shopping and decorated!


Garmin has a stocking! And positioned appropriately!


Chinese delivery provided a great General Tsos Dinner!! A great end to a great beach day!!!  I'm now ready to beachcomb on Sanibel Island later this month. This day will always be one of the "Best Beach Day" memories! Thank you, Linda!


No comments:

Post a Comment